To create an account or log in to your existing account, visit our login page. If you have any questions about creating an account, please call the Home Office at 800-552-0145 and ask to speak with someone on the Member Services Team. If you have any questions about the Fraternal Portal, contact the Fraternal Team at 630-983-4937.
Membership Listing Release Agreement (FA-121)
- Request member address labels and listings.
Local Court Partnership Funding brochure, form, and W-9 form (FA-225, FA-225-A, W-9)
Local Court Expense Report (FA-260)
Local Court Reimbursement Program (FA-LCRP)
Matching Funds Application Packet (FA-175)
- ALL forms must be submitted for application to be reviewed.
- Matching Funds fundraiser approval request (FA-175)
- Matching Funds Acknowledgement, used to acquire individual or family's permission to hold fundraiser on their behalf. (FA-175A)
- W-9 Request for Tax ID Number (Form W-9).
Matching Funds Event Ideas
Local Court and Youth Director Quarterly Report with Youth Activities Report (YD-3, YD-10)
- Activity and youth allowance report with youth and adult member sign-in sheet.
- Due by 20th of month following each quarter.
High Court Youth Activities Program (HC-YAP)
Youth Coordinator Description (YCD)
Court Consumer Material Review Request and Approval Policy Packet (FA-CCM, FA-120)
Court Anniversary Attendance Report (FA-075)
- Member sign-in sheet.
Court Transfer Request
Use the templates below to mail or email details about your event to people you'd like to invite!Court Event Template
- Half page, black and white
Court Event Template
- Full page, black and white
Invite-A-Friend Adult Registration Card (FRA-30)
Invite-A-Friend Youth Registration Card (FRA-35)
- Ask each non-member guest to complete this card when attending court functions. Return cards to the Fraternal Department.
- For a court to receive credit, the guest must complete the entire card. Credit will only be granted twice for the same Catholic non-member guest.
Merit Award Recommendation (FA-10)
Legion of Honor, Third Degree Recommendation (FA-103)
Educational Award Application
- Educational award worth $600 for members age seventeen and older attending a college or university, or trade or technical school.
Tuition Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP): $500 award for children attending a Catholic school.
Religious Education Assistance Program
- Religious Education Assistance Program (REAP): $50 award for children attending a religious education program.
Court Event Calendar (FA-025)
- Detail your court's monthly activities.
Tournament Form Packet
Includes the necessary forms for your tournament:
- Tournament Program Guidelines (PR-210A)
- Tournament Approval form (PR-210B)
- Tournament Participant Signature form (PR-210C)
- Tournament Allowance form (PR-210D)
Year-End Court Report Packet (FA-83-A-B)
- Officer Listing (FA-83-A)
- Bond Application (FA-83-B)
- Due December 31.
Auditing Statement and Report Packet (FA-84-A-B)
- Committee, officer and bank certifications. (FA-84-A)
- Receipts, expenditures and court asset report (FA-84-B)
- Due March 1.
Certification Form (Form 990-N)
- Federal tax form
Local Court Activities and Documentation Report (FA-084)
- Report community service and fraternal activities.
- Due March 1.