Term life insurance is ideal for those seeking simple death benefit protection to cover specific debts, such as a mortgage, college tuition, or loans. Give your loved ones comfort and peace of mind with a policy that provides a death benefit for a specific time period. A term policy benefit pays only if the insured dies during the specified term, and the policy is in force at time of death.
Term Life Solutions
Flexible Premium Life™
This life insurance, with the flexibility to deliver on specific customer goals, is designed for maximum performance in situations where low cost death benefit protection is the primary objective. The many policy features allow you to customize a life insurance plan to best fit your unique life insurance needs.1
- Minimum face value $25,000 for issue ages 0-17
- Minimum face value $50,000 for issue ages 18-85
- Policy loans and withdrawals2
- Policy flexibility to meet your needs. Whatever the duration desired, we can deliver!
- Annual Renewable Term (ART) life insurance provides you with a flexible option and solid insurance protection at an affordable price. Premiums increase annually.
- Any Traditional Level Term: 10-, 15-, 20-, 30-year term
- Nontraditional Level Term: 8- or 13-year term, or to a specific age
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider
- Accidental Death Rider
- Fraternal Legacy Rider
- Guaranteed Purchase Option Rider
- Waiver of Monthly Deduction Rider
- Disability Income Rider
1This is a flexible premium, adjustable life insurance policy which has been designed to support a wide range of premium strategies including term strategies and cash value strategies.
2Policy loans or withdrawals reduce the death benefit and cash accumulation and could also reduce coverage duration.