2018 Financial Strength
- Assets: $1,201,982,570
- Insurance in Force: $3,684,670,593
- Surplus: $82,358,826
- Total Revenue: $111,416,600
- Net Investment Income: $53,348,013
- Net Insurance Sales: $427,313,863
- A.M. Best rating: A- (Excellent), August 2018. Click here to read the scope and extent of the rating.
- KBRA rating: A- with a stable outlook, November 2018. Click here to read the scope and extent of the rating.
- COF is the third largest Catholic fraternal benefit society in the United States.
American Fraternal Insurance Services, Inc.
A Division of Catholic Order of Foresters
- Long-Term Care
- Impaired Risk
- Indexed Annuity
- Survivorship Universal Life
- Survivorship Whole Life
- Guaranteed Issue
Our Investments Follow Our Catholic Values
We do not invest in companies that:
- Participate in abortion
- Manufacture contraceptives
- Engage in embryonic stem-cell research or cloning
- Derive majority of revenue from gaming or pornography
- Make contributions to Planned Parenthood
We generally avoid companies that publicly advocate non-Catholic initiatives.
We remain consistent with the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
We provide financial solutions to Roman Catholic Institutions.