2018 Financial Strength
- Insurance in Force: $3,684,670,593
- Surplus: $82,358,826
- Total Revenue: $111,416,600
- Net Investment Income: $53,348,013
- Net Insurance Sales: $427,313,863
- A.M. Best rating: A- (Excellent), affirmed September 2019.
- Click here to read the COF Credit Analysis Report.
- Click here to read the scope and extent of the rating.
- KBRA rating: A- with a stable outlook, affirmed November 2019.
- Click here to read the COF Insurance Surveillance Report.
- Click here to read the COF News about the rating.
- Click here to read the KBRA press release of the rating.
American Fraternal Insurance Services, Inc.A Division of Catholic Order of Foresters
- Long-Term Care
- Impaired Risk
- Indexed Annuity
- Survivorship Universal Life
- Survivorship Whole Life
- Guaranteed Issue
Our Investments Follow Our Catholic ValuesWe do not invest in companies that:
- Participate in abortion
- Manufacture contraceptives
- Engage in embryonic stem-cell research or cloning
- Derive majority of revenue from gaming or pornography
- Make contributions to Planned Parenthood
We generally avoid companies that publicly advocate non-Catholic initiatives.
We remain consistent with the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church.
We provide financial solutions to Roman Catholic Institutions.
1A.M. Best rating of A- (Excellent) is the fourth highest out of 14 rankings. Affirmed 9/2019. Financial strength rating measures an insurer’s financial strength and ability to meet its ongoing insurance policy and contract obligations.2KBRA rating of A- is the seventh highest out of 23 rankings. Rating affirmed 11/2019. KBRA’s insurance financial strength rating is a measure of the overall financial condition of an insurer with respect to its ability to meet its policyholder obligations.