National Membership Campaign
In support of the 2020 National Convention, Catholic Order of Foresters has launched its National Membership Campaign! This campaign runs through May 15, 2020. The best way to increase membership is with the help of our current members. Earn money for your local court by helping our Society increase membership and encouraging members to create accounts on the website. See the two ways to participate in the campaign below.
New Member (Life Insurance Applications)
- Seek the help of your local agent to sign up friends and family as new members through February 29, 2020.
- Each qualifying new life insurance policy issued will earn your court $50.
- A minimum of new members is needed to qualify (see below). Applications must be postmarked by March 15, 2020 and issued by May 15, 2020.
New Accounts (Created at catholicforester.org)
- If you’re 18 or older and a member of a local court, visit this page to create an account.
- Members need their policy number and access to their email account to complete the three-step process.
- The number of new adult member accounts created will be calculated as a percentage of the total adult members per court.