Beginning mid-May, all Officer Online content will only be accessible by logging in to your account on the website.
To create an account or log in to your existing account, visit our login page. If you have any questions, please call our Home Office at 800-552-0145 and ask to speak with someone on the Member Services Website Team.
When a local court raises $500 to $1,000, the High Court matches the amount dollar-for-dollar! When a local court raises more than $1,000, the High Court matches $1,000 plus $.50 for each additional dollar to a maximum of $1,500. Fundraising activities include auctions, bake sales, dinners and raffles, just to name a few! Funds have supported church renovations, disaster victims and those with high medical bills. Matching Funds events must be approved by the High Court. Though anyone may participate in this type of event, only court officers are allowed to submit the event for approval.
1. Establish a fundraising need.
2. Apply for approval.
3. Open a checking or savings account.
4. Write a check to the recipient.
5. Request High Court Matching Funds.
6. Email photos and videos.
1. Create a caring image and strengthen local fraternalism.
2. Support fundraising programs that help families and neighbors in need.
3. Offer opportunities to work together on benevolent causes.
4. Provide leadership roles that foster personal growth and development.