Submitting Member Photos
Catholic Forester editors need certain information to accurately caption Court News photos. To help, please attach a completed photo tag to each picture submitted for possible publication. Tag photocopies acceptable. The COF Fraternal Department includes a photo tag sheet in all Matching Funds packets.
The editors prefer 4 x 6-inch color glossy photos or professionally printed digital photos (Wolf, Osco, Walgreens, etc.) or high resolution digital files copied to CD or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Occasionally, editors request another photo if, for example, the one received shows only an award recipient's back or is out-of-focus.
Download the photo tag
Space permitting, photos will appear in issue closest to deadline date.
Spring: February 1
Summer: May 1
Fall: August 1
Winter: November 1
February 1 May 1 August 1 November 1
Photos arriving after an issue's deadline will be scheduled for the next Catholic Forester.
50-year member photos held for special Summer edition featuring honorees.
Send photos to:
Catholic Forester Magazine
PO Box 3012
Naperville, IL 60566-7012
The following recommendations by the High Court Publicity Committee allow a maximum number of courts to receive coverage on the allotted Catholic Forester Court News pages.
- One photo per COF-sponsored fundraiser, volunteer, social, athletic, or youth activity, court anniversary, etc.
- Wedding anniversaries - five-year increments beginning with 50th (55, 60, 65, etc.)
- 75-year members - issue closest to receiving
- 50-year members - Summer issue featuring honorees
- Priest ordination, anniversary, stipend presentations
- Merit Award and Legion of Honor recipients
- National scholarship winners only (recipients provide photos. Featured in special magazine section highlighting national winners)
- National photo, poster winning entries featured in special magazine section highlighting national winners
- 25-year members
- Local or state scholarship, photo, and poster winners
- Award presentations to national scholarship, educational award, TAP, REAP, photo, or poster winners
- Local or state court officer installations
- Non-COF related activities